Saturday, January 21, 2012

Tyler Update

So an update on Number 1 now. Tyler is still doing great in school. They test them at each quarter and he is way above where he should be. He reads me new words and books everyday and got all Proficients on his last report card. I love seeing his writing as well. A couple weeks ago he wrote me a story about the zoo. This is what he wrote: "I like the zoo. I ucided to dru a bir bkuz I see birs at the zoo." Translates:  "I like the zoo. I decided to draw a bear because I see bears at the zoo."   This week he wrote this: "I like to play on the playgrnd. First I Cim the slid. Next I run. The playgrnd is fun." Translates: I like the play on the playground. First I climb the slide. Next I run. The playground is fun." I thought that was pretty good improvement!

No comments: