Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Zoo

One morning I took just Nolan and Livi to the zoo while the boys were at school. It was a beautiful day and we had a great time. I used to do many of these trips with just the older boys and it reminded me so much of that time. Nolan pretty much wanted to walk the whole way and did a great job. Olivia wanted to get in and out as well quite a bit. We fed the giraffes (mostly me doing the feeding) and went and saw all the animals. Without the older boys, we skip the carousel and train. Olivia really loved seeing the gorillas. She would go right up to the window and just smile and giggle at them. It was very cute to see. Nolan loved watching the river otters swim - always his favorite! The older boys were sad they didn't get to go, but I just reminded them they had a lot of these when they were young so its the babies turn. We will have to do a family trip again soon.

No comments: