Thursday, June 6, 2013

New Pool

One of the main reasons we chose Highlands Ranch was because of the access to the rec centers. We have four rec centers in the city and they each have a different indoor and outdoor pool. Part of our rent get us access to all of them without us having to pay each time. I think how I know we will fill up our summer days! I was worried about taking all 4 by myself however so our first full weekend up here we went to one. The boys wanted to go down the water slide, but had to pass the swim test first. I didn't know how they would do, but was very pleased when they past their test! They can swim well enough to go anywhere in the pool without one of us having to be right by them. One of the pools has an area that isn't any deeper than 2 feet where Olivia and Nolan can play while the older two can go do their own thing on the slides, etc. It is so wonderful that I can take all 4 on my own knowing we will all be safe and not stressed the whole time!





No comments: