Friday, November 29, 2013

Thanksgiving

We had a pretty quiet Thanksgiving at home. I was sick the night before and had to work at 8pm for Black Friday that night. At first we were going to postpone everything, but I was feeling a little better, so Justin went ahead and made the whole dinner. We decided to do ham. and it was very yummy. The night I worked from 8pm-1am and then went back on Friday from 12:00 pm to 10:30 pm. Very log day for sure. However I am so thankful for my wonderful little family. Leading up to Thanksgiving we did a Thankful Tree where we would write down things we were thankful for. The boys wrote things like our family, and their house. Nolan and Olivia wrote things like Minnie Mouse and Hana. The boys school also had each child write a letter to someone they are thankful for. Carter chose Tyler.  So sweet.

No comments: