Monday, March 3, 2008

Random Updates

We had a pretty good weekend. Carter seems to be feeling much better and we went to try out a gym class for the boys. The boys would both be in a mommy and me classes and they get to take it together. The boys seemed to like it a lot so we signed them up. Next week Justin will have to miss it so we will see how it goes with just me.

Carter is still amazing me everyday with his new words. I can't even remember half the words he says now, but it seem like at least once a day I am shocked by what comes out of his mouth. Off the top of my head here is some new vocab: ketchup, all gone, baa baa (sheep), water, bath, bike, and many others.




Tyler is also taking off. His speech is so much clearer and he talks nonstop. He is always pretending to be some animal (usually a monkey) or talking about our trip to the zoo and what animals we saw. His memory amazes me too. We play a game on the computer together to help work on his letters. He remembers so many of them, but also remembers parts of the games. For example he remembers if we do the letter H, at the end a hippo will come up, but if we do the letter M a monkey will come up at the end. So fun to watch! If he is not pretending to be a monkey he either wants to play basketball or throw his footballs. Last night he also insisted that he sleeps with them.

No comments: