Monday, April 6, 2009

Cute Kids

There are so many times I look at the boys and just have to laugh. Last night Tyler was playing his guitar and Carter had the microphone. Tyler went over to Carter and asked to use the microphone. He then says into the mic "I am going to see a song. Thank you very much!" and then starts rocking out on his guitar. No idea where he got that from, but it was funny.

Carter decided he wanted to read some books...what better place than a laundry basket. Upon further inspection, he was reading the book upside down - however he knew the story well enough that he was reading it to himself nonetheless. (I know the pictures are opposite, but by the time I had my camera they changed what they were doing).
Then at church today I was in Carter's class. He wanted to put on every dress we had in the room for dress up. Once he was all dressed up he told everyone he was an angel. Priceless.

No comments: