Thursday, April 23, 2009

A Sad Post

For those of you who reads my blog who don't know yet I am sad to say that we found out yesterday that we lost the baby. I went in for some spotting (which is pretty normal for me) and they couldn't find a heartbeat. They believe the baby stopped developing a couple weeks ago as I was 13 weeks 3 days and it was measuring 11 weeks 1 day. I have surgery (a d&c) tomorrow morning. So far we are holding up ok and a large part of that is because we have two great blessing in Tyler and Carter who are always making us smile. I hope to get back to posting soon (baseball games and our trip to St Louis) but for now we could use your thoughts and prayers.

5 comments:

Stephanie said...

Meredith, I am so sorry. You and your family are in my prayers. I am so, so sorry.

Jessica said...

I am so sorry. I really can't imagine how you feel, but you and your family are in my thoughts.

Em said...

Oh, Meredith....I am so sorry to hear about your loss. I am sitting here at my desk in tears. I am praying for you and your family.

Diana Oedy said...

Meredith, I am so sorry!! We will definitely be praying for you and your precious family in this time!

www.chroniclesofthebakerzoo@gmail said...

I can't imagine what that would be like. You will be in my prayers. Cling to God even when it is deep and dark. He does not leave you, he is with you even if it does not seem like it. Send my love to Justin, too!

"God is our refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble. Therefore we will not fear though the earth gives way, though the mountains be moved into the sea, though its waters roar and foam, though the mountains tremble at its swelling."

-Psalm 46:1-3