Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Another Ultrasound

Yesterday I was being paranoid and my stomach was cramping some so I called the doctor and they had me come in. Everything looked good but they still wanted me to come in later in the afternoon for an ultrasound. Justin joined me and we brought the boys as well. Luckily everything turned out just great. We got to see the heartbeat and the baby moving its arms and legs. Very fun. When we left the ultrasound room we went to see the doctor again. Carter asked where the t.v. was. I told him this room didn't have one. He then said "but how can you see your baby". Tyler responded "mommy doesn't have a baby. its' gone". Carter then answers "no she has a new baby in her tummy". Tyler responds "no, God hasn't made one yet". After that they moved onto something else. For now we aren't going to mention it. We were surprised that it was Carter who picked up on it, when it was Tyler that wanted to see what was going on during the ultrasound (Justin kept the t.v. blocked from their view).

No comments: