Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Moms and Muffins



Last week I got to have Moms and Muffins in the morning with Tyler's preschool class and then have a Mother's day Tea that afternoon with Carter's class. Both were very cute and fun. For Tyler's we got to eat some muffins, watch the class perform a song, hear a story and receive our gifts. The story Mrs Goodman read was Guess How Much I Love You, which is  book that I have read the boys many times. When the last line was read "I love you to the moon and back" Tyler tells everyone "that's how much my mom loves me".  He then gave me a photo holder that he painted for me.



For Carter's they provided us a light lunch to eat with our kids. The class first performed a couple of songs and then read a story, then it was time to eat. Carter was very excited to eat his chocolate sandwich (nutella). He gave me a little jewelry box he painted with a heart shaped pin he also painted and decorated inside of it.  It was very sweet and I loved spending my morning with my boys!

No comments: