Sunday, September 4, 2011

MOPs

One of the main reason I have been so behind on the blog (besides the obvious of adjusting to 4 kids, and Kindergarten pick-up and drop-off, along with trying to keep the house somewhat clean and keep my family fed) is that I am on the ministry team for MOPs this year. I joined MOPs last year and absolutely love it. It encourages me so much and teaches me so much on how to be the best mom I can be for my kids. It also remind me that I AM the best mom their is for my kids. So far I am enjoying being on ministry team as well. Growing a lot, getting to know a lot of great moms, and having a lot of fun. We start next week, so the past few weeks have been getting ready for the year. I will be a small group facilitator and am so excited to meet all the moms that will be coming. I also love that I get some time away knowing my kiddos are in great care (for now, Olivia stays with me), our church nursery!

No comments: