Sunday, September 4, 2011

One Month!!!

Olivia is one month! I can't believe how fast this month has gone. She has stolen all are hearts. I was telling Justin that so far it doesn't seem that different, her being a girl, compared to the boys. He disagreed with me, saying its already very different for him, knowing that she was his baby girl. Tyler and Carter still love giving her hugs and kisses and always wanting to know what she is doing. Nolan is getting a little better, with less tantrums when I am holding her. He also really likes to go and see her when she is in her swing or laying on the couch. One time I saw him put a Kix in her mouth - at least he was trying to share!

She drinks anywhere from 2.5 to 4 oz every 3 hours. She only gets up once at night, which is great! We usually feed her around 11, she wakes up sometime between 3 and 4 and then goes back to sleep til around 7.  Very nice! The past couple of days she is awake a lot. I think she is getting overstimulated so I need to work on her getting to nap in her bed so she can get decent naps in. Her hair is getting lighter and lighter everyday. I think there is some red in it, but Justin doesn't see it. So far she only cries when she is hungry, but I know that will change soon.  She has her 1 month appointment this week and I am very excited to see how much she has grown. She seems a lot longer to both of us. She is still spitting up after every feeding so I am hoping that she is gaining weight just fine as well. We are very excited to see her grow and her first smile will probably come any day. However we are just fine if time slowed down some, as we want to treasure this time with her, its going by too fast already!

No comments: