Saturday, October 29, 2011

Oma, Opa, and the Pumpkin Patch

The weekend before Carter's birthday my parents came to town. Opa hadn't met Olivia yet so they came in to meet her and see everyone else. We saw them Friday night and went and had Old C's for dinner. They spent Saturday with Todd and Jessie's kids and then came back over to our house on Sunday. Unfortunately Olivia and Tyler both got sick on Saturday (Nolan had already been sick a couple days earlier). So Oma and Opa didn't come over til the afternoon so we could see how everyone was feeling. Everyone seemed to be ok so we headed to the Pumpkin Patch.

We went to a different one this year that had hay rides, a slide, a train ride, a swing, lots of animals, and pumpkin of course. It would have been a lot of fun but it was VERY windy. We kind of rushed thought everything and my mom, Nolan, Olivia, and I even headed back to the car early while the boys finished up with the pony rides and picking out the pumpkins. The kids still had a good time though so I guess that's all that matters. We went and got dinner that night where Tyler got sick again. I loved that ,y parents came out and that my dad got to see Olivia, but I just wish we weren't all sick all weekend (I then got sick a couple days later as well).

No comments: