Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Favorite Things

Some of my favorite things as of late:

  • Nolan loves to get on the trampoline. He can climb up on his own, but needs help getting off. When he is done, he goes over to the edge, sits down and yells "mama, mommy, mama" until I come and get him off. It is one of the sweetest and cutest times of my day.
  • Olivia has six teeth right now. 4 on the bottom and 2 on the top. However the top 2 aren't the center ones, but the next ones over so she has a giant gap between them.When she smiles we call it her hill billy smile and it is just adorable.
  • One day I went to listen to a meeting at the church and all 4 kids were in the same room in the nursery (there weren't very many kids). They took the older kids out to the playground (Tyler. Carter, and Nolan all went out). Olivia got very upset when her brothers left the room and she didn't calm down until the boys came back in, then she was fine again. Already loves her brothers!
  • And finally a picture of my two oldest boys doing something they do almost every night and always makes me smile:


No comments: