Sunday, January 20, 2013

Carter School Update

Carter has a hard time adjusting to school. He doesn't always listen as well as he should and gets his card turned (its a behavior thing) a few times a week. I am happy to announce that he has been doing much better and seems to be enjoying it more that first semester is over. He is working really hard at his behavior so that he can sleep on the top bunk and I think he will get it soon. He also seems to be making more friends, Unless someone actually says to him "you are my friend" he seems to think he doesn't have any. However he always tells me about all the kids he plays with at recess so I don't know how true that is. This has been puzzling to Justin and I as he used to be very confident and always the leader with everyone being his friend. We are hopeful that his confidence will come back soon. Either way I am proud of him for turning his behavior around and doing better.

No comments: