Monday, September 30, 2013

Fun Run

One of the school's fundraisers is a Fun Run. The boys run laps and people can donate money for each lap or they can just give any amount. Livi and I went to cheer on the boys while they were running around. Carter was first and when we got there he was sitting on the bench. He told me he was taking a break. Once he saw Livi and I he ran the entire 20 minutes (they run for 20 minutes 3 different times throughout the day). I don't think he had a clue how many laps he was doing.  Tyler came out running and never stopped except to give Livi hugs each time he ran around. He, of course, was keeping track to his laps and let me know each time what number he was on. I love how different they are, but they both tried hard to raise money for their school.


No comments: