Thursday, October 31, 2013

Halloween

I was worried I would miss Halloween, but I didn't! During the day the kids got to wear their costumes to school. Nolan also had a parade that Olivia and I went to watch (and she wore her costume as well). Then that night we had fun trick or treating around the neighborhood Olivia refused to wear a jacket even though it was somewhat chilly. All 4 of them would go up to each house with no problems and the older boys tell me the babies always remembered to say thank you. Although sometimes Nolan would try to grab more than one piece. When we got home the older boys had fun handing out the last of our candy. When I was in Michigan Justin took the kids to Lindsay house where they had a pumpkin carving party, so I think we got all Halloween actives in! In case you cant tell their costumes are: Tyler - seal six military guy, Carter - Spider Man, Nolan - lion, Olivia -Minnie mouse.







No comments: