Sunday, May 11, 2014

Mothers Day

I had a wonderful Mother's Day. I woke up to his as Justin's facebook status (after sleeping in):

I don’t know how to make movies so I just asked the kids what they love about their mom and wrote it down. 
Carter: I love my mom because she takes care of me, does fun things like ride bikes with me. She gives the best hugs of all. She’s a good mom because she cooks good dinners and she helps me do my homework.
Tyler: I love my mom because she makes me feel better when I’m hurt. She takes me to the park. When I’m sad she makes me feel happy. She’s a good mom because she listens to us when we’re talking. 
Nolan: I love to cuddle with mommy and play with mommy, she’s great at reading me books and she’s funny. 
Olivia: I love mommy’s hugs and when she sings me songs and reads to me at bedtime. 
Happy Mothers Day. We all love you very much.

Then I opened the sweet cards and presents that the boys had made me and we went swimming. We put new floaties on the babies so we were all in the deep part together. The babies did great with the floaties and loved getting to swim around. I also got to sit in the hot tub for a while, kid free. We grabbed some lunch and headed home for naps. We then had a yummy dinner and watch Honey I Shrunk the Kids (which Nolan thought was so scary we would rather go to bed). We all woke up the next morning to 9 inches of snow. A wonderful day with just my family. Wouldn't want it any other way. 

No comments: