Thursday, May 29, 2014

Last Day of School

The boys had their last day of school! I think they are excited about summer, but I also think they will miss school and seeing their friends every day. Tyler got to wear pajamas and watch a movie and Carter had an end of the year picnic. Justin, Nolan, Olivia, and I all went to the picnic. Carter was excited to introduce his siblings to his friends. All the first graders also sang everyone a song about going onto 2nd grade. After a bit Carter was ready to go play with his friends on the playground, so we left. We also got to see Tyler for a bit. After school I surprised the boys with a water fight. I picked them up instead of having them ride the bus and when we pulled in, the water guns were ready. They all thought that was pretty fun. We went to Tyler's baseball practice and then came home and played outside some more. We finished up our summer is here celebration by having family game night. Here is to a great summer!


No comments: