Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Problem Solver


Tyler has become quite the problem solver lately. Earlier today I found him with some pennies. I asked me to show me where he got them. He went into our room, opened up the drawers to my dresser and proceeded to climb up and get the change from the top. He went on to explain that he needed the pennies so he could play mall and throw them into the fountain. I was impressed, but quickly explained that we don't play with pennies, nor do we throw them in the house.

After naps today I noticed Tyler was being pretty quiet. After I called to him he told me he was in his room. When I got up there I found him with a pacifier - that I put on the highest shelf in their closet. He had dragged a big tub that I had out to put extra clothes in all the way upstairs, turned it over, and then climbed on it so he could reach the shelf. Needless to say he had a tantrum after I took it away. Wouldn't you if you went through all that work to have something just for it to be taken away?

No comments: