Friday, May 29, 2009

More Flowers


Like last year, I once again found cute little pots with flower seeds in them at the dollar spot at Target. The boys have been asking me to paint and plant them for a while now and we finally got to it today. Tyler loaded up his pot with paint covering every piece of it with at least two different colors. Carter painted some on the pot, but ended up more in his hair and on the newspaper. At least they had fun doing it. I am going to try a little experiment with them and only water them when they ask me to. Lets see if these will grow into something or not.

On another note I must saw that Tyler had a great morning. We have had some issues with him - not listening, getting angry again easily and not dealing with that anger properly, talking back, just over all disobedience. Today however when we went up upstairs to get dressed he did it right away om his own with no complaints, He then cleaned up his room the first time I mentioned it. He has had a couple time outs, but they were pretty minor infractions. Carter is having a tougher day today (still won't nap without that pacifier) so its very nice to see Tyler behaving so well. I hope this continues and Carter takes his lead and follows suit.

No comments: