Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Recap

On Thursday Nana came up to visit. She made us a wonderful dinner Thursday night and the boys had fun showing off their baseball skills. On Friday we went to the mall and Nana watched the boys in the play area while I did some shopping on my own - so nice. Then during naps (and after) I was able to get my nails done and do a couple other errands. On Friday night she also watched the boys while Justin covered state track and I got to go to Leah's shower. I had a great time spending time with the girls, and it was very nice knowing the boys were home playing games as happy as can be with Nana. She then helped me out at soccer and then headed home during naps. It was a great time and I enjoyed all the help. The boys had a great time as well.

Today we headed to the park, which was quite crowded as a nearby preschool was having their field day there as well. The boys behaved mostly. Carter had one time out incident for not staying near me and then running away when I called him back. But overall the boys had a great time. Tyler wanted to do everything on his own and impressed me with his pumping skills on the big swings. Carter is still my daredevil and wants to try to climb on everything. After some time at the playground we played some football in the grass. Tyler was into this more that Carter, but we all had fun none the less. The weather has been gorgeous and I think that is putting all of us in good moods. Life is good.

No comments: