Sunday, August 23, 2009

My Little Doctors

I wasn't feeling so great least night (who gets a cold in the summer?) so I went upstairs to rest after dinner. I hoping for a little quiet but the boys insisted on "helping"me. First Tyler let me know that I was in the hospital and I had to stay where I was. Tyler then thought he should brush my hair because my head hurt. Carter brought me a pillow from the couch to lay on. Then Tyler pulled my sheet up. After that they both brought me some "food". Next it was onto books, which I must say I loved. Tyler would read to Carter and I just by his memory and the pictures. The stories were even better that way. After some cuddling with me on the bed they then went to bed themselves with the thanks to Justin. Of course Tyler couldn't leave before he reminded me that I needed to stay where I was because they were taking care of me.

No comments: