Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Love It!

Today was a wonderful day. Tyler was so helpful and caring all day. I got lots of "let me help you mom" and "mom I used my manners". I also got lots of "thank yous, pleases, and sorrys" things that have been lacking as of late. But the best part was getting the hugs, cuddles and kisses all day. I even got "you are the best mommy in the world" from Tyler. Love it!

Then tonight Justin was hanging up a towel rack in the bathroom. The boys and I were in there "helping". I told the boys that I had my favorite three boys in here. Tyler looks at me and says "and I have my favorite girl" and that I "was his girl". Carter then says that daddy "is his boy". So sweet. Carter then says "Jesus wanted you to be a girl mommy". When I asked him if he thought Jesus wanted me to be a girl so that I could be his mommy he says "yeah cause people need mommies". He then went on to say to say people need daddies and brothers and sisters. When I said but you don't have a sister and you are ok, he responds "yeah Tyler is my brother and my best friend". Life is good.

No comments: