Monday, December 7, 2009

Snow Day!

Because of the snow Tyler and I both got snow days today. We have had a nice cozy day at home. Tyler did a great job helping me with the laundry. First he sorted it all, then he out all the clothes away in the right drawers and then he even hung up every shirt for me! After we had finished some housework the boys and I went outside. Carter really wanted me to make a snowman. Unfortunately the snow wasn't sticking so it was a pretty pathetic one. When I asked Carter how it was he said "not good!". Once I gave it some arms, eyes, and a nose he liked it a lot better. I then started a snow fight which the boys loved. Carter just kept giggling and giggling. At one point Tyler though snow right into Carter's face. I thought for sure Carter would have a meltdown but he just said very nicely "can you please get this out of my eyes" and then went right back to throwing snow. Once we came in the boys wanted hot cocoa. I went down to check on them, and there they were snuggled up together sipping on their drinks and reading a book together. Now they are watching a Christmas movie before lunch and naps. Life is good.

No comments: