Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Week with Oma and Opa

We had a good week leading up to Christmas. On Monday we didn't do much to make sure everyone was feeling ok. Tuesday brought swimming lessons for both boys and Opa came over to watch Nolan and Olivia for me. Olivia got overtired though and was pretty cranky for Opa. That night both Oma and Opa came over for dinner. Wednesday, Justin was off so we had a nice family day and I got a much needed Girls Night and we also got snow! So on Thursday the boys played in the snow and we had a cozy day at home. Friday Oma came over and watched Nolan and  Livi during swimming lessons and then we ran some errands. On Friday night we had a babysitter come over and we had a very nice adult dinner with my parents and siblings at Craftwood Inn. We try to do this every year when we are all together and it is always a fantastic time. I was taken back this week at how blessed we are and what a great family I have.

No comments: