Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Nursery Time

Now that summer is over and MOPs is back in session, we are at church a few times every week. We didn't go as much in the summer as they don't have Sunday school for the boys and they didn't want to go where they say "the babies go". So Olivia hasn't been in the nursery in a while. Big mistake. She cries every time I drop her off and then usually have to come get me because she won't stop crying. Its getting a little better every time and they recently moved her up to the toddler room. She seems to do even better up there, but I don't think she has gone a time yet without crying for a portion of the morning. I know she will get used to it soon though, but I hope that's sooner than later! (and yes that is her sitting on our patio table - she is quite the climber just like her brothers!)

No comments: