Friday, October 17, 2008

Big Boy Bed

We finally got Carter a toddler bed and set it up last night. I was thinking it would be a pretty easy night, since Carter already climbs out of his crib as it is. Both boys really like Carter's new bed - especially jumping from one bed to the other. At bedtime I went in there about 10 times and usualy Tyler was in Carter's bed. An hour after bedtime they were both finally asleep in thier own beds.

Tyler woke up a lot last night, however. We arn't sure if its because he has nighmares, is sick, or what. At 1 am I went in there to talk to Tyler. Carter was fast asleep in his own bed. At 3 am Tyler woke up again. This time Carter was fast asleep in Tyler's bed. I have no idea when the swicth took place, but Tyler wanted his bed back. I am hoping tonight will go a little better.

And the crib is offcially taken down after over three years of being up - it was a bittersweet moment for sure.

No comments: