Monday, October 13, 2008

What a Weekend

This weekend was so busy it doesn't feel like we got one. On Saturday Justin worked all day. I went up to the Outlet Mall to get the boys some sweaters. They feel asleep for 15 minutes on the way up there - which just meant they wouldn't take naps for the rest of the day. They both did pretty well, but we did have a few meltdowns from Tyler and tantrums from Carter.

We had a wind party that night at the Stillman's, so as soon as Justin got home from work Heather came over to watch the boys. After about an hour Heather called us and informed us that Carter had thrown up. She was wondering where the spare sheets were. I told her to let it go and we were on our way home. She was still cleaning it up when we got there - man we have great friends! It turned out Carter drank some bad milk earlier that day. Combine that with lasagna and no wonder he got sick.


On Sunday I had to work at the church in the morning. Then we had our monthly potluck for the Bronco game. Melissa, Heather, Marj, and I left the party early so that we would go watch Tyler sing in the choir at church. I was quite nervous about how he would do. He did great! He didn't sing but he stood up there looking so nice. I was so proud of him. We got home cleaned the house and put the boys to bed. I think I need another day to recover!

No comments: