Thursday, June 10, 2010

America the Beautiful Park

Today was suppose to be another hot day so we headed down to the America the Beautiful Park to play in the fountain. Both boys had a great time splashing around and kicking the water everywhere. As usual Carter got tired of it first and came and ate lunch with me on the towels while Tyler continued playing. I was very surprised that once he was done eating he went back into the fountain. I am glad he is starting to enjoy the fountains more. After some time there we hit the playground. My monkey boy Carter wanted to climb on all the bigger kid equipment and was doing a pretty good job until I made him stop. I don't like how high he gets when I can't really help spot him or catch him right now. Tyler had fun imagining away that he was at a restaurant and serving me food. They both wanted to stay longer as well, but I was getting too hot. A very fun morning though!

No comments: