Thursday, June 24, 2010

32 Week Appointment

I had my 32 week appointment on Wednesday. Everything it still looking great. I actually measured right on this week (right at 32 cm) where as at the last appointment I was measuring a week ahead. So maybe little Nolan is slowing down on the size and won't be as big after all. I gained back the 3 pounds I lost last week so back to 25 pounds total. His little heartbeat was at 156 beats per minute and everything else was great. I scheduled all the rest of my appointments from here on out as well. Although I didn't schedule a 40 week appointment because I know I won't be going that late. I am not even sure I will make it to my 39 week one. I am ready for him to drop as I am getting out of breath much quicker these days. Also I am now waddling everywhere instead of walking. I have to remind Justin to slow down whenever we are out because I can't keep up. Its all worth it though and I know I will miss these days and feeling him inside me once he is here. Which I don't know if I have mentioned or not, but he is very active. My hope for having a mellow child I think is gone if his inside the womb activity level corresponds to his outside of the womb activity level in anyway.

1 comment:

Jessica said...

I'm waddling and not keeping up with Ben and the kids anymore either when we go out.