Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Happy Father's Day!!!

Happy Father's day to Justin! You are a great father and the boys and I are so blessed because of you!!!

We had a pretty nice Father's Day weekend and Justin was great about getting all the things done that I am starting to stress about before baby Nolan gets here (yes we have a name, Nolan Isaac). On Saturday we painted the whole nursery, ceiling and all, and put in the new fan and outlets. On Sunday Justin was nice enough to put up the crib, changing table, and letters, and run many errands. We finally bought the car seat and ordered a glider rocker for the room. We also went on the birth center tour. More for the boys than anything. However it has been remodeled since we had Carter and it is much nicer. I will have a private room the entire time - very excited for that! Last night Justin finished up the baby's room by putting up the new blinds, valance and helping me with the bedding. I will get pictures up soon! Thanks again honey for being such a great dad and husband, and for doing projects for me on you special day, you are the best!

2 comments:

Em said...

Where will you be delivering, Meredith? Sounds like you are coming right along on getting the nursery done. :)

Meredith said...

I am delivering at Memorial Central. The new memorial and Penrose are both closer to me, but my doc only delivers at central and I love my doc! How about you?