Thursday, June 10, 2010

30 week appointment


I can't believe we only have 10 weeks to go, and really its most likely only 8-9 weeks! My appointment went just fine, my doctor said we were just cruising now. I actually lost 3 pounds from my last appointment. Not sure why, but nobody is worried. So my weight gain is now 22 pounds. Not bad at all. She told me I was measuring just fine, although she wouldn't give me the number. She also couldn't tell if he was head down or what, but she found the heartbeat down low so she thinks he is. All in all a normal, quick appointment. Only 2 more of these every 2 weeks and then we are on to weekly ones - crazy! We also go our stroller and car seat today, but then decided we didn't like the car seat so we are going to return it and get something else. Hopefully in the next few weeks we will finally be able to start getting everything set up for this little guy!

No comments: