Friday, December 3, 2010

House of Sickness

Since the Wednesday before Thanksgiving all of us have been sick at some point until today. Fun time I tell ya. We were suppose to go and enjoy a Thanksgiving dinner at Todd's house. However on Wednesday I was feeling bad and by Wednesday night I knew we couldn't make it. We called and canceled. This actually turned out to be a good thing as on Thursday Tyler and Carter both got sick. We laid low all weekend and it seemed that on Sunday night everyone was feeling well so we went to church/school on Monday.

About halfway through my work day , Carter was having some more symptoms so I had him be with me in the office for the rest of our time there. When we got home he seemed fine again, as he did Tuesday morning so I brought both boys to school and Nolan and I enjoyed a coffee date with a high school friend. As soon as we got home from school both boys started having symptoms again. So we stayed home Wednesday, as did Justin as he started feeling bad that night as well. On Wednesday night Carter got sick yet again so all the boys stayed home another day while I enjoyed MOPS. So far so good today. Everyone finally seems to be feeling all the way better. Thank goodness!!

1 comment:

Em said...

Sorry that everyone has been so sick. I'm glad you are all feeling better now. It was so nice to see you on Tuesday. We should get together again in January. Maybe we could invite Sara Mather along and go some place the kids would enjoy?