Friday, December 12, 2008

It's Here!

I have decided to make this blog into a baby book of sorts for the boys. I never want to forget this time in their lives and I hope they will want to look back on this time as well and see what adventures they got into and what they were like at this age. So I published the blog into a hardcover book, complete with pictures, and it arrived today! The boys love looking at it and remembering all the things they did last year. A few favorites are Sesame Place, Easter, swimming, and going to the baseball games. I am very happy how it turned out and am so glad to have these books forever.

We have been very busy, with all the things that seem to happen this time of year. The boys enjoyed making some presents for their aunts and uncles and they love getting to do the Advent calendar we have everyday. At least once a day Carter breaks out into sing singing "Happy Birthday" to sing to Jesus, and Tyler can tell you most of the story of His birth. I also got to see a friend, Luke, from high school yesterday, and the boys behaved relatively well at the restaurant considering it was right during nap time (you know a kid is tired when they say "I want to go home" - Tyler, and "take a nap now" - Carter). I can't believe its only a couple weeks til we are on a plane to Maryland - we can't wait!

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

That is so cool! If you don't mind me asking, where/how did you get it printed? I would love to do something like that for Jack.