Friday, March 13, 2009

Good Friends


By the time the boys wake up from their naps I am pretty exhausted. I try to rest when they are napping but I am still tired. The joys of the beginning of pregnancy. Because of this the boys have been playing on their own together a lot more. Most of the time the play great together and I love to watch it. Usually it's Carter following Tyler's lead, but every once in a while they switch roles. The only downside is occasionally they can get a little crazy and start running around destroying things. However I am well aware that this is mostly because they want me to play with them as well. I am hoping my energy comes back soon and in the mean time we are reading lots of books and I am enjoying watching them play. Here is a picture of them sitting together on a stool. They did this totally on their own, arm around each other and everything. I lobe seeing how they are becoming close friends. Life is good.

1 comment:

Shannon said...

Meredith, this picture is so sweet!!!