Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Heartbeat

On Monday Justin had off so the four of us went together to my ultrasound. The boys were very excited to see the baby and Justin and I were excited to see the heartbeat flickering away. The boys wanted to see the baby's eyes and ears...we told them next time they could see those.

Today the weather is once again gorgeous - 70's at the beginning of March! - so we headed off to the zoo! As always we had a great time. The otters were doing laps in their enclosure which was fun to see and the carousel was running again so the boys were very excited about that.

I really need to get on the ball more with blogging. They boys are being so sweet to each other and I keep forgetting about it when I sit down to post. They have their moments, but for the most part they are really sweet boys.

No comments: