Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Ice Age

On Tuesday we took the boys to their very first movie in a theater. We have been wanting to do this for a while but there haven't been movies that I thought the boys would like but not get scared at. I did have some apprehension with Ice Age 3, but the boys did very well. They got to sit in little boosters seats and each got a kid pack of popcorn, lemonade and a little candy. They did a great job of being quiet during the movie - only Tyler asked a couple questions. With about 20 minutes of the movie left Carter did fall asleep, but I would call it a success! Tyler liked his kid pack so much he ate every bite. When we was done with it he handed me the empty tray. He then started getting out of his seat. When I asked him what he was doing he told me he had dropped two pieces. He didn't complain when I told him he couldn't have them off the floor, but man does this boy like his treats.

1 comment:

BJS said...

You got booster seats? That's a great idea! I never thought to ask. I'll try to get one for Toby when I take him to see IceAge here pretty soon. (He's dying to go.)

It was great to spend time with you guys last week.