Monday, July 27, 2009

Potty Training Update

We have had our good days and out bad days. On Saturday Carter was just being stubborn. I would put him on the potty and we would sit there for 10-15 minutes just for him to get off and have an accident 5 minutes late. So we made him a potty chart and on Sunday he was perfect - not a single accident even when we were out and about. Today I had to work so we went to church. He was acting stubborn all morning nut only had one accident and one success. He is also waking up dry in the morning and after nap. I am very optimistic that he is going to get this down in no time as long as his stubbornness doesn't get in the way.

I have a lot more to catch up on - the boys have the greatest conversations these days. Hopefully I can get to them (and still remember them) this week!

No comments: