Thursday, July 23, 2009

Third Time has to be a Charm

For the third and FINAL time, we are potty training Carter. We were talking about it at dinner last night (we were going to start this morning) and he decided he wanted to wear big boy pants NOW. So we head upstairs, put his underwear on and haven't looked back. Since he did so well last time I am thinking this should be fairly easy. He had one accident last night, but then stayed dry in the car as we drove around for an hour or so. Today no accidents at all and he wanted to stay in his big boys pants during nap, so hopefully this will go well. He isn't telling me when he has to go but I have noticed that times that I insist he at least tries and he fights me on it are the times he really doesn't need to go. So I am thinking he gets it. Either way we are sticking it out this time - no turning back no matter what happens.

No comments: