Friday, October 9, 2009

Carter James

Since the blogs of late have focused are on Tyler and all his new experiences I thought I would devote one to my favorite two year old (who will only be two for a few more weeks).

Carter is such a personable lovable little boy. The hands and face expressions he uses are priceless. He can still throw some of the biggest tantrums known to man and then turn it off like a switch. Within seconds he can go from frustrating you to making you laugh. He is one of the best pouters anywhere and he loves to cuddle and give kisses and hugs. He can be a little lazy and loves to watch "shows". He also loves to meet new people and say hi to anyone we come across. Here are some more of Carter's favorite things:

Coloring. Carter has always loved to color, and unfortunately that could mean on my couch, carpet and wall.s However lately he has gotten very good at coloring in pictures. He can sit for at least a half an hour coloring away.

Carter loves to sing and dance. In the car he tries to sing along to every song. Here he is doing the finger dance. He learned it from me, and I must say he has already mastered it.


Carter still loves to read....and sleep. Here he is trying to do two things at once.

How I love this little boy of mine.

No comments: