Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Conversation

I love the boys conversations these days. They are always telling each other stories, playing together and talking about their days. When one of them says something wrong (like in the morning and they say its night time) the other one will correct them by saying "you are just joking". We were driving home and drove past where Tyler's swimming classes took place. I told them that in a week they would both be taking swimming classes there. This was their conversation about it.

Tyler: "when you take you lessons you will have to do what the teacher tells you ok Carter?"

Carter: " Ok, and I will do it all by myself" (meaning without me in the pool with him)

Tyler: "Yep and I will show you how to do everything ok. The water will be cold."

Love it.

No comments: