Tuesday, February 16, 2010

So....

Now that all family has been told and we are starting to feel safer in letting people know, I figured I should announce it on my blog as well. I am happy to announce that I am 13 and half weeks pregnant! We are very excited. My doctors have been great as I am a little paranoid this pregnancy so I have already had two ultrasounds and gotten to hear the heartbeat a couple times. I have been keeping a private blog of this pregnancy that I will start adding it to this blog, just so that they are all in one place. While we are in the safe zone now, as we all know anything can happen so of course your thoughts and prayers are always welcome. We are so excited to meet the newest Pederson!

1 comment:

Em said...

That's so great, Mere! I had a feeling... :)

I will certainly keep you in my prayers! YAY!