Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Telling the Boys

Last Thursday we went out to dinner. I had hit exactly 13 weeks and since Nana and Bapa were coming the next day we figured we should tell the boys. They were very excited and came up with thing we would need to do or get for the baby. Tyler once again thinks its a girl and Carter wants a brother. Carter offered to give his pull-ups to the baby and was somewhat concerned of where the baby would sit at our dinner table. Since then they love to give the baby kisses and hugs. I still get nervous from time and time and am anxiously awaiting feeling this little one kick to help my nerves. In good news however on Monday morning I woke up feeling a lot less sick than usual. While I still feel sick its not as constant. Today I can say I have my energy back as well which is very welcomed.

No comments: