Thursday, February 4, 2010

Thump, Thump

I has my 12 week appointment yesterday. Justin took the day off to go with me while Tyler was in school and Carter was at church. I haven't gained any weight since my 6 week appointment so so far my total weight gain is still at one pound. They aren't too concerned right now about it, but kept mentioning they had medicine I can take for my morning (or really all day) sickness. It took her a little bit, but they found the baby's heartbeat and let us listen to it for a little bit of time. She knew we were nervous and it was a wonderful sound to hear. We are more comfortable with telling more people now so we will start that this week. The boys still need to be told as well, but we might hold it off a little longer since 7 months is a pretty long time to wait for their new sibling to arrive. We also got to schedule our 20 week ultrasound which will be on March 22nd. Very excited!

No comments: