Friday, April 8, 2011

Little Sister

Here is just a picture of my three boys announcing that they are going to have a little sister! They boys are so excited about having a sister and "protecting her because girls are fragile". The other day Justin overheard this conversation.
Tyler "I'm going to use my bat to protect our sister against the bad guys."
Carter "I don't have anything to protect her with."
Tyler "You can use my bat, we will share it to take care of the bad guys."

They are also trying to come up with names for her. Right now Carter wants her to be named Oliver (ummm no) and Tyler likes Brooke.

We were watching the disney channel and they had some commercial on for a dress up party with Minnie Mouse at the disney store. Carter announces that he, Tyler, daddy, and Nolan, would not like to go to that store. Its only for mommy and baby sister. Hen then decided it would be ok to go there to buy something for his sister there though.

I love how excited they are for her to get here!

No comments: