Friday, November 25, 2011

15 month check up

A week after the big boy check ups, Nolan had his 15 month check up. He is weighing in right over 20 lbs and for the life of me I can't remember his height. They don't write them down for me anymore with the electron records either. I do know he is 10th percentile for weight and 50th percentile for weight and head circumference. She was happy that his weight didn't drop anymore. He seems perfectly healthy and her only concern is his speech. Even though the district didn't want him evaluated til March again she wants us to do it sooner than that. Her hope is that he won't be delayed by the time he is 2 if we start working with him now. So in the next couple of weeks he will be getting reevaluated. I am pretty confident he will qualify this time. He had to get two shots, but he handled them pretty well.  Just glad he is happy and healthy!

No comments: