Friday, November 25, 2011

Thanksgiving Feast

Carter had his Thanksgiving feast for his school. They performed two songs for us and and then we all got to eat some yummy food. It was kind of crazy tyring to get the food with just me there with three kids. I actually had Carter watch Nolan and Olivia while I waited in line, luckily he did a great job holding down our table. He was very cute performing as well, waving to me from the stage and asking where Olivia was (he couldn't see her in her stroller).  Tyler also had a little thing at school for just his class. He got to bring a snack for a friend and they shared it together. Tyler was sad he didn't get to pick his friend, but was happy they each brought fruit snack to share. Its odd having the boys doing two separate things when I am so used to them doing the same things, but I know its good for both of them.

No comments: