Thursday, April 10, 2008

Jaws

Well it happened again. Biting in the nursery, This time it was Carter! Carter bit one of the workers yesterday. I can't believe it. Justin thinks it cause he got bit so much before. I am hoping/praying it is because he is getting his molars in right now. Today he did really well and if you ask him if you bite he immediately says "no biting". If he does become a biter, I am somewhat hopeful to say the phase wont last as long as Tyler's. Oye!

On another church note Tyler is doing awesome! In fact one day I went to pick him up and the teacher tells me "Tyler must really like animals. I was reading a book about animals and he was being so disruptive, he wouldn't stop talking." I am thinking great now I have another problem on my hands (this is a teacher who can be somewhat strict). Just then she finishes "and I loved it." She goes on to tell me that he never talked like that in her class and she loves watching him interact. Everyday when I pick him up they tell me how great he did (which, true, is what we are suppose to tell all the parents) and how he talks nonstop. I am SO proud of how well he is doing!

No comments: