Monday, April 7, 2008

Just Keep Swimming

Oma and Opa are in town! Yesterday the boys went over to Oma and Opa's hotel and got to swim in their pool. They had a blast and didn't want to get out. Tyler jumped in over and over again. Fearless Carter would have just walked into the pool if we would have let him. Unfortunately I didn't think I had my camera, just to find in it the diaper bag later on.

We then met up with BJ, Abbi, Toby, and Norah and all had dinner. The boys did surprising well and Tyler even went potty at the restaurant. We all went back to their hotel were the boy cousins got to jump on the bed, have a pillow fight, and wrestle together. They had such a blast and it's so much fun to watch them play together.

Today Oma and Opa came over and watched the boys while I ran some errands. They had a lot of fun showing off their toys. When I got home thy had just gotten back from a long walk around our neighborhood. I was very happy to hear that BOTH of them held their hands during the whole walk and did a great job pointing out all the flowers and leaves along their way. Tyler also had a pretty good day potty training. We have about a 75% success rate now and I only see that getting higher each day. Life is good.

No comments: