Saturday, April 19, 2008

Wonderful Day

Today was a great day! If only they could all be like this. The weather was gorgeous, so while Justin was covering a track meet the boys, Heather (a good friend), and I went to the zoo. The boys had a really fun time. We rode the carousel, the train, fed the giraffes, fed some birds,petted some goats, and just enjoyed watching all the animals. The best part of the trip tho - Tyler went potty at the zoo twice with zero accidents! I was so proud of him.



The boys also did a great job of listening. A couple of time Carter tried to run off. At the train he actually got out of his stroller and went and just sat in one of the cars all by himself. For the most part tho they both listened very well and had no examples of Tuesday attitudes. After the zoo we came home for some late naps and then played some before meeting up with daddy for dinner.


On the way to dinner Tyler was chewing on a wheel off of one of his cars. I asked him to spit it out and hand it to me (we were at a red light) and he did so immediately. He then started chewing on another one. I told him to spit that one out. He did so right away and tried to hand it to me. I told him since I was driving I needed him to either hold on to it or put it next to him in his seat which he complied with right away. I am so proud of how well behaved he was today. After dinner we went to the park. Unfortunately Tyler had an accident (the only one of the day) so we came home a little sooner and got ready for bed. But even with the one accident I must say life is great today.

No comments: